Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Sat Nav Shit...
tuonoworld.com
September 16, 2019, 08:21:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   yes sir

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sat Nav Shit...  (Read 6981 times)
Tifa
Master Fud

I AM THE TIMELORD

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2019, 02:30:23 pm »

Rather than start a new thread...thought I'd resurrect this bugger....
It's an old thread,.
So old in fact that Nob was wearing short trousers when he last posted here...and I had yet to become a timelord.

Anyhooo's......So......comms.
What's the go peeps?
Looking at Sena's at the mo...can't find any comparison tables, and the reviewers on YouTube just want to flog shit...
Was gonna get the one that's dedicated to the GT air...but decided against it, because as soon as the helmets fucked, I'll be needing to re-buy.
Confused as fuck....anyone got anything to recommend?

MagnetMan
Mega Fud

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2019, 02:56:24 pm »

I've tried a cheapo Chinese one off ebay which worked quite well and was about £50 or £60 for 2 units. Can't hear anything at high speeds but was Ok up to about 70 or 80 mph.

Attached to helmet with a little clip/bracket thing which protruded below rim of lid and would catch on my left shoulder when turning head to look behind when overtaking. Pretty irritating.

This was a few years back but will be giving it another go tomorrow as me and Mrs Magnet are off to France for a week on the Tiger so will see if it still works (if I can find it in my lab).
Vinny
Mega Fud

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2019, 07:43:40 pm »

Tried a scarla years ago - it was very average

When I switched to Schubert Helmets I purchased the collar that fits the helmet It works perfectly connects to the satnav by bluetooth also my phone
s1imster
Master Fud

its a dogs life

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2019, 10:21:07 am »

i have a pair of cheap eBay ones like magnet man said work ok up to 70 mph conected to phone/ sat nav and pillion.
i paired  mine to a set geoff had and they worked ok to about 200m.only trouble the old twat kept singing and got on my tits so never did that again  sad33

if it aint broke fix it till it is
Aka_Gilo
Proper Fanny

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2019, 10:59:00 am »

laughing1 laugh13 laugh13

That's the problem with the internet.  No one knows you're a cat.
Tifa
Master Fud

I AM THE TIMELORD

« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2019, 01:23:13 pm »

laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: