Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Castle Coombe and Weston
tuonoworld.com
July 19, 2019, 04:11:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   yes sir

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Castle Coombe and Weston  (Read 791 times)
El Liamo
Mega Fud

« on: June 23, 2014, 06:58:25 pm »

Went to Weston air show - saw Battle Britain Spit and Hurricane etc, missed the Vulcan and the B-17 though did see it fly over on my way to Castle Coombe for rest of this weekend.  Stayed Sat night, ate meat  fangs1z eat4, drank  eat9, and tell you what, I bloody ached Sun! sick29  And due to Camera (operator) mailfunction only got 4 photos  blush1

Christ was it hot mind,

I did have a photo of the 1960 6 cylinder Honda 296cc thingy all on it's own with nothing around at all - early morning see!  Loud it be!  some cracking bikes and close racing.  I even saw a T black dream up there...

Sun, Airplanes, bikes and booze - it don't get much better  coolio.  Mind you I was in bed by 8:30 last night  jaw drop1z blush1 red1

A thoroughly practical bike - more so than a van and Landy.  sort of

101 uses for a Tuono - no. 17 the Bar.  Note: the cider was gone by this point  eat9 eat9 eat9

and some bikes of the actual pictures (so to speak)
nice little GP stroker

took two photos, one of the bike below and one of BB2 commentator Steve Parrish

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: