Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Pyrenees Trip September 10th to 17th
tuonoworld.com
August 25, 2019, 01:31:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   yes sir

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pyrenees Trip September 10th to 17th  (Read 5003 times)
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #250 on: August 21, 2019, 10:16:12 pm »

E, I've got some Euro breakdown cover from the AA £45.

Not cheap but the level of cover suits.

I'll have a look at health insurance as well.

Ash
Proper Fanny

Should know better

« Reply #251 on: August 21, 2019, 11:46:59 pm »

I'm looking at travel insurance as well Ali, don't want to lumber you guys if I pop off while we're away........
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #252 on: August 22, 2019, 05:55:51 am »

I got sorted on comparethemarket.com Garry. plenty of options.

Yer wouldn't lumber us mucker, just place a red triangle on you and let the passerby's deal wae you.   happy119   big grin1

FTM
Mega Fud

« Reply #253 on: August 22, 2019, 06:53:50 am »

Evil most insurance companies wont quote for a bike over 10 years old a couple go up to 15 years. Yours is what 17/18 years old, I went with the AA single trip breakdown cover. Think it was about £90 iirc. https://www.theaa.com/european-breakdown-cover/
The cheapest way is for none of you to get insurance but if someone does break down or crash then you all chip in and pay for a van to the ferry port.
garry
Proper Fanny

Sir Williams of Bowland

« Reply #254 on: August 22, 2019, 07:43:33 am »

have you tried Start Rescue ?
roy
Mega Fud

Aint she sweet

« Reply #255 on: August 22, 2019, 05:22:36 pm »

scared09 scared09 scared09  so how is everyone getting on with prepping there bikes for the trip..?
been busy at this end,dog bone greasing,new tyres,new brake pads,rear wheel bearings,oil and filter,plugs,debug the air filter,change coolant.decrud and clean chain . and top off with a mighty big cleaning and polishing session.... sex011
seem to have lost the mileage off the clocks,just got a line of dashes then 23miles..not sure what thats all about.. ey1 what5 what5 what5
so for me its about where it needs to be ready for the trip... coolio drool1z drool1z
griff at AP is having an open day at his place in tamworth  on sunday sept 1st  . im meeting up with a bunch of fuds at 8.30am nutsford services m6 south, looks like its going to be a good turn out,any body else going?.

What tyres did you go for Roy?
I've booked mine in for a service on 2nd Sept and will probably get tyres at the same time, I've had Dunlop Sportsmarts on ( 120/70 & 180/55) and could go same again, or try something else.
I've fitted the rack Geoff gave me via Slim and my mate has lent me a big top box that sticks so far out the back you'd think it was a trailer!
And I've got some new boots & waterproofs too. Though (jinxing it) it says on the weather stats that September is usually pretty dry in the Pyrenees.
Has anybody taken insurance out or breakdown cover?
pirelli  angels..st front and gt rear

if it aint popin wheelys  your aint ridin it hard enough.....i will see you when i pass you
Ash
Proper Fanny

Should know better

« Reply #256 on: August 24, 2019, 11:54:00 pm »

Right chaps, who is taking what in the way of tools, there doesn't seem much point in duplicating things.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: