Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Anyone get out today ?
tuonoworld.com
September 16, 2019, 07:25:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   yes sir

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 281
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone get out today ?  (Read 239988 times)
Yoozy
Nobs immature. I'm an adult.
A-Team

Extreme Mancunian.

« Reply #2450 on: February 24, 2019, 05:34:58 pm »

Three laps of the Rivi tt, splendid.

happy88

A GUT FULL OF ALE AND A HEAD FULL OF MAGIC

Pretty agile for a fat lad.
garry
Proper Fanny

Sir Williams of Bowland

« Reply #2451 on: February 24, 2019, 07:33:29 pm »

Good lad.  Pity we missed you.  That's about all me an  blackie managed as well.    Far to crowded at the barn like.
roy
Mega Fud

Aint she sweet

« Reply #2452 on: February 24, 2019, 08:31:36 pm »

i went out with our kid today ,i thought i would take the tuono out for a little shakedown.......well 170 miles round the lakes ,over the kirkey down ullswater  onto the a6 then over to devils bridge, which was packed out ,run over the trough of bowland out to settle then home,,,, the owd girl never missed a beat  and i rung its fucking neck out on the a6 from penrith to kendle....
just what i needed  happy88 happy88

if it aint popin wheelys  your aint ridin it hard enough.....i will see you when i pass you
Rico
Fuderator

« Reply #2453 on: February 24, 2019, 09:03:42 pm »

Good stuff loons  happy88 Great tae see ye gettin som espring miles in.

Ah spent the week end up on the roof demolishin a 8 fit chimney stack so nae raspin for me  cry1

Ye dinnae like it? Weel jist sook ma root!
Aka_Gilo
Proper Fanny

« Reply #2454 on: February 24, 2019, 10:12:21 pm »

Couldn’t upload pictures for the last few days for some reason. Went out on the AT on Friday, 200 mile loop round mid Wales with lunch at Crossgates. First hour was chilly and foggy, then it cleared and was like a Spring day, warm and blue skies. Had lunch in me T shirt sat outside. Best thing was the roads were clean and dry, even the little nadgery ones. Bike needed a quick wipe with a wet wipe on the rear rim and that was it.

That's the problem with the internet.  No one knows you're a cat.
Rico
Fuderator

« Reply #2455 on: February 25, 2019, 08:18:02 am »

Good one G min  happy88

Ye dinnae like it? Weel jist sook ma root!
Vinny
Mega Fud

« Reply #2456 on: February 25, 2019, 05:04:12 pm »

Sorry no pics but I managed to get out the Duke for a couple of hours today surprised how warm it was also surprised how strange it felt being back on the bike everything seem to happen at twice normal speed  what5
Yoozy
Nobs immature. I'm an adult.
A-Team

Extreme Mancunian.

« Reply #2457 on: February 25, 2019, 05:52:16 pm »

Same here, felt like a beginner again. I was that scared and excited at the same time I was nodding like a cunt at every fucker else on two wheels. Motorbike, push bike, scooter the lot. Nearly smashed into the back of a car,,,,,,, again.

A GUT FULL OF ALE AND A HEAD FULL OF MAGIC

Pretty agile for a fat lad.
Tifa
Master Fud

I AM THE TIMELORD

« Reply #2458 on: February 25, 2019, 10:49:50 pm »

Todays pics..

Barmouth mid Wales, about an hour and a half from here.
Fantastic run up into Wales, virtually no traffic, no police, 70 ish miles of superb roads to work up an appetite for a coffee and bacon sammich for lunch.

Not me on the wall btw....I think he just liked the cb thou....hahahaaaaaaa

About 30 mins later, across estuary to Fairbourne....avoiding toll road. Took about 30 mins...time for another coffee.... there's always time for good coffee...

Really cool narrow guage, runs like clockwork along the fortified coastline for 3 miles.
Great place to stop for another coffee and watch the world go by.

Coffee'd out, departed Fairbourne and headed for Towyn, saw two gulls on wall, deserved a pic I thought. Tried for a closer shot, but they weren't having the paperazzi treatment....

Parked up at Tallyllyn....

Beautiful run down through the glaciated valley. Those that have seen the Mach Loop aviation vids on youtube will be familiar with the terrain. No fighter jets today though...booo!

Then on to Machynlleth, for another coffee followed by a chilled ride home...with detours just under 300 miles....fab day....
Aka_Gilo
Proper Fanny

« Reply #2459 on: February 25, 2019, 10:57:22 pm »

Nice one T  happy88. Your CB Thou looks so much better than the standard model, it’s amazing the difference a few good mods make. 

That's the problem with the internet.  No one knows you're a cat.
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 281
  Print  

Jump to: