Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Anyone get out today ?
tuonoworld.com
September 16, 2019, 01:45:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   yes sir

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 281
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone get out today ?  (Read 239923 times)
Aka_Gilo
Proper Fanny

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2014, 06:58:18 pm »

Is that an extra bit of  belly pan on the Beemer G ?

Yes mate.  The cat is really ugly and spoils the look of the bike IMO, so the cheapest way to cover it up is the cat cover from Tecbike in Germany. £100 posted and I reckon it's well worth it to improve the looks.

That's the problem with the internet.  No one knows you're a cat.
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2014, 07:25:44 pm »

Is that the bike that lives in your van ? Looks well, if a touch on the nippy side.

It sure is G and it's nae bother tae ride,,,,,,,,,,,give it some welly and it just spins up like fook.

For grins and thrills it beats a road bike any day, back stepped oot and spinning as the front lifts mid turn.

A thought a wiz in fir a bit of grief today, a ran headlong intae a landy outing that'd paid a fair bit of dosh to use the forest tracks.

To ma amazement all a got wiz a series of thumbs up and a wee word from the organizer that it would be best fir me tae leg it 'cause the forestry dudes were tailing them.  yes sir 

j180
Master Fud

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2014, 08:20:19 pm »

That makes a change Ali, most of the time they hunt ya fae the forests.

Blessed are the cheese makers for they shall inherite the earth
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2014, 10:34:04 pm »

That makes a change Ali, most of the time they hunt ya fae the forests.

Fir sure slayer, back in the day one forestry fuckwhit tried to kill me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,need to leave it at that.

j180
Master Fud

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2014, 10:46:57 pm »

We got chased by one of the commissioners in a landy through the forest at Allentown, he gave up when we were upto 60+ on the fire roads. We weren't doing any harm just using the roads to get to some bings

Blessed are the cheese makers for they shall inherite the earth
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2014, 11:13:58 pm »

Aye mucker, they think they're their roads,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nae fooking wonder a despise crown gifted fukkers.

Yoozy
Nobs immature. I'm an adult.
A-Team

Extreme Mancunian.

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2015, 02:00:06 pm »

First bimble of the year today, never left it so late before  red1 Good to get out and feel the [fooookin cold] wind in me mush  happy88 Quiet a few bikes out, and far too many friggin walkers and push rods  thumbdown1z

A GUT FULL OF ALE AND A HEAD FULL OF MAGIC

Pretty agile for a fat lad.
Ash
Proper Fanny

Should know better

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2015, 04:42:34 pm »

Boxing day was the coldest for me, not been out much lately, I seem to have some sort of lurgy  frown1
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2015, 05:39:13 pm »

Boxing day was the coldest for me, not been out much lately, I seem to have some sort of lurgy  frown1

Ash, you been visiting Nob.  frown1

Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2015, 05:40:03 pm »

First bimble of the year today, never left it so late before  red1 Good to get out and feel the [fooookin cold] wind in me mush  happy88 Quiet a few bikes out, and far too many friggin walkers and push rods  thumbdown1z

Good fir you Nob, give us the details and pics.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 281
  Print  

Jump to: