Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Anyone get out today ?
tuonoworld.com
June 16, 2019, 05:48:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   yes sir

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 269
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone get out today ?  (Read 218026 times)
Ash
Proper Fanny

Should know better

« Reply #2560 on: April 14, 2019, 09:19:09 pm »

Last time I was down there was with Evil on the superduke GT, and decided it had to go before it killed me. Too quick, too smooth, no sensation of the speed it was going. What a difference with the Mutley, 100% the correct decision. If it was warmer I'd have stayed out all day. I know I keep saying it, but this bike is fucking ace  blush1
Wish me stickers would hurry up and get here. Got a new screen coming and a new decat pipe anorl  happy88

Glad your liking it mate, I'm toying with the idea of getting one.
Aka_Gilo
Proper Fanny

« Reply #2561 on: April 14, 2019, 10:23:11 pm »

Had a quick thrash down to Weston Super Mud for a sarnie on the front with the missus. I’d been finding the AT a bit sluggish on fast overtakes two-up. Solution:  keep it in a gear or two lower. Job done.

This blindingly obvious public information snippet bought to you by Gilo Enterprises.

That's the problem with the internet.  No one knows you're a cat.
Yoozy
Nobs immature. I'm an adult.
A-Team

Extreme Mancunian.

« Reply #2562 on: April 15, 2019, 06:27:28 am »

Last time I was down there was with Evil on the superduke GT, and decided it had to go before it killed me. Too quick, too smooth, no sensation of the speed it was going. What a difference with the Mutley, 100% the correct decision. If it was warmer I'd have stayed out all day. I know I keep saying it, but this bike is fucking ace  blush1
Wish me stickers would hurry up and get here. Got a new screen coming and a new decat pipe anorl  happy88

Theirs a fair few for sale atm, some around £8.5K. Lads have been chopping them in for the 1260, and most saying they wish they'd kept their money in their pocket. From what I've read the 15 plates had a couple of issues, but the 16/17 are sorted. Only issue with my 16 was the mirror glass shaking loose that was replaced under the warranty. The only issue I have with it is the back seats a bit high for getting on and off, but I tend to use the peg.
I think the only thing I've done is lift the bars and put a bigger back sprocket on.

A GUT FULL OF ALE AND A HEAD FULL OF MAGIC

Pretty agile for a fat lad.
Ash
Proper Fanny

Should know better

« Reply #2563 on: April 15, 2019, 06:24:02 pm »

Standard suspension or electrickery ?
garry
Proper Fanny

Sir Williams of Bowland

« Reply #2564 on: April 15, 2019, 08:46:46 pm »

If you decide.   I happen to know where the finest example money can buy maybe just maybe for sale

Yoozy
Nobs immature. I'm an adult.
A-Team

Extreme Mancunian.

« Reply #2565 on: April 15, 2019, 09:04:07 pm »

Standard and its spot on, didn't want the electric one after the superduke debacle. The lads with the S ones rate them though, especially for 2 up stuff.

A GUT FULL OF ALE AND A HEAD FULL OF MAGIC

Pretty agile for a fat lad.
Ash
Proper Fanny

Should know better

« Reply #2566 on: April 15, 2019, 09:15:19 pm »

Still mulling it over Garry.  what5
Is Blackie moving his on ?
MagnetMan
Mega Fud

« Reply #2567 on: April 15, 2019, 09:16:37 pm »

Standard and its spot on, didn't want the electric one after the superduke debacle. The lads with the S ones rate them though, especially for 2 up stuff.

Took an S out for a day two years ago and didn't get on with the suspension at all. Just didn't behave as I expected it to do. Put me right off.

Should have tried the Nob version as a comparison I suppose but took the Tiger Sport out and it felt right (bit down on poke compared to the Multi though!).
garry
Proper Fanny

Sir Williams of Bowland

« Reply #2568 on: April 15, 2019, 09:31:22 pm »

Still mulling it over Garry.  what5
Is Blackie moving his on ?

He was talking about it yesterday.   Just not being used.
Aka_Gilo
Proper Fanny

« Reply #2569 on: April 18, 2019, 03:30:28 pm »

Just back from a 200 mile razz round Wales with brekkie in Llandovery with an old mate from work who retired 6 years back. 72 now but still quick enough on a bike.

Quick cuppa then out on the lash with a mate, stumble in later with a curry I expect.

Hard life.

That's the problem with the internet.  No one knows you're a cat.
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 269
  Print  

Jump to: