Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Anyone get out today ?
tuonoworld.com
June 18, 2019, 09:02:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   yes sir

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 269
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone get out today ?  (Read 218493 times)
lion
Fud

« Reply #2580 on: April 21, 2019, 09:45:21 pm »

must be a grass tracker , didn't think speedway bikes had brakes  yes sir
MagnetMan
Mega Fud

« Reply #2581 on: April 21, 2019, 09:48:17 pm »

Good point  Robbie
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #2582 on: April 21, 2019, 10:12:05 pm »

No expert. I’ve been to a few local grass track meets and that looks like one. But, you see all sorts there. I need a closer look  winking1

Port William is only a hop, skip and jump fae yer gaff.   ey1

felix
Mega Fud

« Reply #2583 on: April 21, 2019, 10:41:53 pm »

Fookin Fab part of the world you chaps north of the border live in...

Your steed never seems to rest A !
 happy88
Ash
Proper Fanny

Should know better

« Reply #2584 on: April 21, 2019, 10:46:48 pm »

Nice pics Ali, what hoops you running ?
Looks like a PR5 on the back, are you running it with a PS3 on the front.
I have to find something for the Pyrenees trip, I don't think my Bridgestones  will last the distance.

I did a couple of hundred miles around Lincolnshire today, quiet on the roads today. 
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 10:48:06 pm by Ash » Logged
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #2585 on: April 21, 2019, 11:05:52 pm »

Fookin Fab part of the world you chaps north of the border live in...

Your steed never seems to rest A !
 happy88

f, oor whole island is one very special place and I'm saying that not because we live here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's amazing if you care to look.   happy119

As fir the fab part of the world I live in,,,,,,,,,,you're right but you fuds that live south of me have some fantastic roads and scenery.

Over the last month I've been lucky enough to be guided round north Wales,,,,,,,,,cheers V.   yes sir   clapper1z   happy88

And this weekend I've been guided by Nob or is it Yoozy round the north of England on different road types and seen fantastic to me scenery.   tuono;   bop17   yes sir   happy88

I reckon I'm one lucky Fud to have access to all of the above but totally grateful that I have muckers that are willing to include me in their hurls.   happy119  

Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #2586 on: April 21, 2019, 11:19:31 pm »

Nice pics Ali, what hoops you running ?
Looks like a PR5 on the back, are you running it with a PS3 on the front.
I have to find something for the Pyrenees trip, I don't think my Bridgestones  will last the distance.

I did a couple of hundred miles around Lincolnshire today, quiet on the roads today. 

Yer spot on G.   happy119

Recently put a 1400mile Pilot5 on the rear and kept the power s on the front.

I'd taken the P5 off my duke and fitted a new one before we went to the Picos.

I could swear it was squirming a wee bit powering out of corners today,,,,,,not sure though but if ma arse had an opinion it would say definitely.   happy119 

Ash
Proper Fanny

Should know better

« Reply #2587 on: April 21, 2019, 11:34:54 pm »

I have a pair of PR5's that I put on my bike and I took 'em off after the run round Wales with you guy's.
T.he front felt like it was in treacle, the rear I think wasn't up to the job, but wasn't too bad, I took 'em off and replaced them with
a pair of S22 Bridgestone's which I don't think will do that many miles but they don't 'alf grip.

Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #2588 on: April 22, 2019, 12:06:05 am »

G, I had pr4's on ma duke then p5's,,,,,,,,,,,both were brilliant.

My duc came with the oem pirelie's and they were as grippy as a sticky toffee apple.

this was the rear at the top of Glenshee,,,,,,,,,,,,,it was an amazing 21c at the top though.

This was the p5 after a run to Riano in the Picos.

Oops I've not downloaded that pic,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyhoo I was delighted with the p5's on ma duke,,,,,,,,not so sure aboot the rear on ma duc,,,,,,,sayin that it was spot on during Fridays hurl round the north of England.   happy119

wileecoyote
Mega Fud

« Reply #2589 on: April 22, 2019, 01:08:09 am »

Fabulous pictures guys.........

As for me, I didnt get any as I left the phone at home. Fookin work calling me all the time, I needed to get away. FFS its a holiday n'all. Run the snot out of the Hyper retard bike. I find myself in love yet again........... This girl loves to be a hooligan. I did dumb shit in the country, dumb shit in the suburbs and dumb shit in the city. Wheelie here, slide there, idiotic passes everywhere. Fook it feels good to be alive. I believe highly I need to get a lawyer on retainer............

Slipper clutch, exhaust and ecu reflash on order.  Just received Marchesini forged Magnesium wheels from a cat in Detroit. Tearing down tonight and have new wheels and tires tomorrow mounted. Picking up another wrecked one in May, thinking I will have a motor built.

Yes boyo's, I got the sickness all over again..............

Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius
ACME Race Team, Chief Rider/Mechanic
NO WINS, cant get around them anvils2012 Aprilia Tuono "Valentina"
1989 FZR 1000  "PITA"
2008 Ducati Hypermototard
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 269
  Print  

Jump to: