Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
What did you do with your bike today.
tuonoworld.com
July 21, 2019, 07:21:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   yes sir

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 649
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do with your bike today.  (Read 778071 times)
Aldo
« on: April 23, 2012, 07:40:53 pm »

Ho Hum merry men.

http://www.tuonozone.com/forums/showthread.php?5934-What-did-yer-do-with-yer-machine-today-Part-2
Ash
Proper Fanny

Should know better

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 08:01:47 pm »

I just saw it a little earlier, bugger. :Smiley
Rico
Fuderator

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 09:09:17 pm »

.....this evenin prepped the auld trusty TDM for its MOT tomoro, a god jetwash an lube allround an sorted the loose exhaust link pipe where a bolt sheared and she should noo be good tae go.

Only wee possible "advisory" might be the rear tyre but we'll see......

.....hopin for a full set o clear run MOTs as the T an Capo sailed thru last week.

Ye dinnae like it? Weel jist sook ma root!
Aldo
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 09:14:15 pm »

Fingers crossed mucker. Smiley
sparky
Fudlet

Suffolk Tuono Fudders Club

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 09:17:23 pm »

Did a BikeSafe course with the local Boys in Blue. Well worth the £55 fee for a day and a half of expert advice, constructive criticism and general all round piss taking from both 'sides'.

Do it, men.

Keef B
Fuderator

Fenland F*ckwit.

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 09:21:57 pm »

Did nowt to the T but took my old Triumph out for a run. ;D
Over the last couple of weeks the old girl has had some major fettling.2-1 exhaust re-fitted and sealed,carbs stripped down,new jets fitted,wiring loom tidied,unwanted cables removed and manky connections replaced.
The ride went very well,the bike felt smooth and responsive after the carb refurb,....even burnt off a couple of Harleys. ;D

25yr old trapped in a 55yr old body.
Step away from the magnets.
piker
Fudlet

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 09:23:57 pm »

Did a BikeSafe course with the local Boys in Blue. Well worth the £55 fee for a day and a half of expert advice, constructive criticism and general all round piss taking from both 'sides'.

Do it, men.

I did bike safe couple of years ago but cost nothing!..have they started to charge fee?

Tight lines
sparky
Fudlet

Suffolk Tuono Fudders Club

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2012, 09:27:20 pm »

Yeh, think it used to be free a little while ago. Worth every penny though.

Aldo
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2012, 09:31:05 pm »

Did nowt to the T but took my old Triumph out for a run. ;D
Over the last couple of weeks the old girl has had some major fettling.2-1 exhaust re-fitted and sealed,carbs stripped down,new jets fitted,wiring loom tidied,unwanted cables removed and manky connections replaced.
The ride went very well,the bike felt smooth and responsive after the carb refurb,....even burnt off a couple of Harleys. ;D

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Face
A-Team

You dont have a plan,do you?

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 05:39:25 pm »

Just moved this thread to the Tuono Forum,...mebbe it will get a bit more traffic here.
Mind you,I guess not many folks were out today,it was lagging down for the thick end of the day.

I lie,I cheat,I steal and I just dont get any respect!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 649
  Print  

Jump to: