tuonoworld.com
February 16, 2020, 10:17:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: eat4

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 668 669 [670]
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do with your bike today.  (Read 896368 times)
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #6690 on: February 06, 2020, 09:58:43 pm »

Mick I made a carrier for mine but I don't know if it'll fit your dash.   what5

I did a rough copy from KTM's power parts catalogue, it's yours if it'll fit.

That would be great Ally

I'll bring it to Ellesmere Mick.

Aka_Gilo
Proper Fanny

« Reply #6691 on: February 08, 2020, 05:33:03 pm »

Rode over to the Brecons with my wife on the AT for tea and cake today.  Could tell a storm is on the way, blowy as hell down by the Severn. Going over the old bridge wasn’t too bad as it was a consistent wind so just leant into it, but coming back it was stronger and gusty so I needed the whole lane just to keep in a straight(ish) line.  eek1z

That's the problem with the internet.  No one knows you're a cat.
felix
Mega Fud

« Reply #6692 on: February 08, 2020, 05:54:10 pm »

Good Effort !

happy88
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #6693 on: February 08, 2020, 06:27:34 pm »

Rode over to the Brecons with my wife on the AT for tea and cake today.  Could tell a storm is on the way, blowy as hell down by the Severn. Going over the old bridge wasn’t too bad as it was a consistent wind so just leant into it, but coming back it was stronger and gusty so I needed the whole lane just to keep in a straight(ish) line.  eek1z

Have experienced the same scary scenario G, coming home from Spain I started being blown across a full m/way lane.  The wind was pulsing 2-4 second blasts then nadda and a few seconds later the same again.

Thankfully the French drivers were cool with what I was trying to deal with and timed when they passed me. 

The worst of the blast lasted two hours but it kept blowing hard for the following two hours, basically from Perpignan to Lyon, I wiznae half glad when it fizzled oot,,,,,,,,,,effin knackered and still had miles to go to Le Havre.

hector
Super Fud

Blow me !

« Reply #6694 on: February 09, 2020, 11:16:03 am »

three good days past Wed, Thur and Fri, and I was working (looking through the window mostly) and needing a ride out on the bike .

well yesterday Sat, managed around 50 miles . A great time although short due to the threat of dark clouds etc. but my now outdated obsolete machine ran well with smoothness and ease.  yes sir
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #6695 on: February 09, 2020, 02:19:54 pm »

Nice one hec, pics or it didn't happen.   happy88

hector
Super Fud

Blow me !

« Reply #6696 on: February 09, 2020, 05:17:46 pm »

I would take pics but I do`nt get internet on my phone

I have been getting one of them smartphones  for ages but am always finding excuses , even now.
Pages: 1 ... 668 669 [670]
  Print  

Jump to: