Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Yamaha Tracer
tuonoworld.com
September 16, 2019, 01:17:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   yes sir

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yamaha Tracer  (Read 5902 times)
Grin Factor
Mega Fud

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2015, 10:30:31 am »

Lots of good points here, and I sometimes think, life is for living and I aint getting any younger, so why not change the bike while I can still get my leg over?   
I tried a Tiger 1050 a couple of years ago with OT, it was ok, a bit buzzy for my liking, but quick.
MV's look canny, never tried one, not sure what they are like for reliablity tho?

Ash
Proper Fanny

Should know better

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2015, 12:51:42 pm »

Same as anything else, they're made to be used not stood in a garage/shed, use 'em and they are usually reliable.
Have a word with Whitey, he went to Spa  what5in with the lads on his with no problem.
brooksy
Master Fud

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2015, 01:00:27 pm »

MCN had a comparison test in a couple of weeks ago with the Tracer, Tiger 800 XR, Tiger 1050 Sport, Hypastrada and Honda Crossrunner  happy119
the Tracer came out on tops as the best all round, the main gist was that all the bikes are good at something but the Tracer is good at everything  lookup1
the MV IMO is pretty much the same as the T for ergonomics and as for reliability its Italian  winking1
for my next bike it will be a choice between the KTM 1190 Adv or the Aprilia Capo Travel  lookup1
whitey
Mega Fud

Cheesy sausage with a bite.

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2015, 08:24:10 pm »

Talking of MV, where's whitey hiding.....

I like that MV that he has, if he still has it.

yea still got it, what about the new Factory V4 tuono
Keef B
Fuderator

Fenland F*ckwit.

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2015, 09:01:14 pm »

Had a look at the Tracer at the local dealer.The demo bike had been taken out in the wet and was bloody filthy.I bet they are a sod to clean in all those nooks and crannies around the engine.

25yr old trapped in a 55yr old body.
Step away from the magnets.
Grin Factor
Mega Fud

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2015, 09:32:54 pm »

I rarely clean my bikes KB, bit of a lazy trout when it comes to that. big grin1
john
Fudlet

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2019, 09:15:28 am »

Old thread I know, but rather than start a new one has anyone been out on a Tracer GT?   I'm thinking of taking one out for a test.  I'm familiar with the motor as my son has an MT09.   Basically are they worth the extra dosh over the standard Tracer.  I'll try and blag a ride on both.

Stayin' alive, well for now anyway.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: