tuonoworld.com
October 23, 2021, 02:34:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Be afraid.

Iā€™m back šŸ˜Š

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: ECU Fault Codes.(Gen2)  (Read 108191 times)
s1imster
Master Fud

its a dogs life

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 10:43:19 PM »

ahm ah right in thinking that when yer on Map 2 and wi after market cans the Lamba sensors redundant,  sure ahv read that somewhere awready,  scratching1

yes your right rico happy88

found the info on AF1

i phoned  A/P twice but Griff wasn't there and his side kick didn't know if it it used the lambda on map 2

if it aint broke fix it till it is
CJ74U2NV
Baby Fud

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2021, 06:03:43 PM »

When I do this, do I need to keep the engine running or can I shut it off?  I'm seeing the red triangle and SERVICE, but there's no codes when I shut it off, then move the key to turn on the ignition.

A quick 'how to' access the ECU fault codes for the 2nd Gen Tuono.

1.Key in the ignition and turn on.
2.Let the clocks do the light show then turn the switch on the l/h handlebar to 'mode'.
3.Press and hold the select button to access the main menu.(Its the button on the front of the l/h switch.)
4.On the menu,you can select Settings,Lap Timer,Diagnosis or Language.To scroll through press the button once,to select,press and hold.
5.Select Diagnosis and you will be asked for a code.
6. Enter 13432.(Again using the select button)
7.On the Diagnosis menu,you will find ECU diagnostics,Dashboard Errors,Reset Service,Update and Change Keys.Select ECU Diagnostics and look for the A or P codes.
You can also use this menu to reset the service spanner icon and replacement keys.

Tifa
Master Fud

I AM THE TIMELORD

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2021, 08:20:18 PM »

welcome to TuonoWorld.
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2021, 12:15:49 AM »

Whit a polite response T,,,,,,,only apt that a Time Lord would respond to a noobie post on such an auld thread.   happy88

Wonder if the dude manages to tie their shoe laces unaided.   what5

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: