Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
something had to happen
tuonoworld.com
July 18, 2018, 05:48:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plod on gentlemen   yes sir

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: something had to happen  (Read 1467 times)
hector
Super Fud

Blow me !

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2018, 05:18:06 am »

Wog bike electrics mate.
Sounds about right.
Just check for breaks in the wire, or chaffed.
Then yep, bit of dilectric grease in the connector, finish off by wrapping connector with a few wraps of insulating tape to keep shite out, and you should be good to go.

Will do Tifa  , i don`t want to do often . Thanks
hector
Super Fud

Blow me !

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2018, 05:24:49 am »

the nortorius part of Blackburn .......Shadsworth.  I`m on the edge but gets worse the deeper you go .

To be honest it`s not as bad as they make out .

I used to get over that way a fair bit; had a mate lived down Leopold Way off Roman Rd. Used to go out in Blackburn Ossy & Accy though this was about 18-20 yrs ago before I had kids

Roman Rd was/is a rough area , no reason to go down there . My sister lived there when it was first built .. A nice area then but so was most places
hector
Super Fud

Blow me !

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2018, 09:01:02 pm »

Well , connected the pump to the bike yesterday and it was OK so  looks like it`s sorted  eat9

I want to put it all back now but the tank needs a respray as it has come up all rough ???? Sprayed some oil based stuff on bikes and some must have gone on the tank and it`s reacted .

Now then ,,,,,..... mate wants a tuono  eg. one of mine . The one I ride is a Cat C  so fixed up and got it sprayed up blue ,  It`s a 2009 plate but with the history selling may be difficult . The other one is 2007 plate and no history. It is in Daytona colours ,red and white with front part of tank black and blue wheels. Being straight with the mate I can sell the cat c and keep the other so will change bodywork over etc and the wheels . the fuel pump I`ve just had trouble with will stay with the blue tank , (me)
Rico
Fuderator

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2018, 10:27:10 pm »

yer a man o integrity Hec min...u will dae the right thing by yer mate ahm sure yes sir

Ye dinnae like it? Weel jist sook ma root!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: