Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Tuoldo
tuonoworld.com
December 13, 2018, 01:15:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plod on gentlemen   yes sir

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Tuoldo  (Read 1613 times)
FTM
Mega Fud

« on: April 14, 2018, 06:54:42 pm »

Fookin love me old Tuoldo, I'm sure it's getting better every time I ride it.
felix
Mega Fud

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 07:41:31 pm »

yes sir
garry
Proper Fanny

Sir Williams of Bowland

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 09:57:40 pm »

happy88 happy88
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Back climbing the Apple Trees.

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 10:05:50 pm »

happy88

j180
Master Fud

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 11:13:56 pm »

I loved mine  yes sir

Blessed are the cheese makers for they shall inherite the earth
Aldo
Proper Fanny

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 12:25:51 am »

Wait till yer see whit Roy has done wae his.   clapper1z   happy119   yes sir

garry
Proper Fanny

Sir Williams of Bowland

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 10:45:06 am »

I'm waiting. ..   I hear a paint job was on the cards.   But not heard owt else.

Has he chopped it ? laugh13
Aldo
Proper Fanny

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2018, 10:47:04 am »

He's nearly finished, looks stunning imo.

roy
Mega Fud

Aint she sweet

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 07:17:12 pm »

I'm waiting. ..   I hear a paint job was on the cards.   But not heard owt else.

Has he chopped it ? laugh13

she was neglected all through 20017  roll004 as she played 2nd fiddle to the cb1300, early in 2017 i took her out in the rain put  her away dirty n wet,left out in the rain for over a 2 weeks and put back in the shed wet and covered her in shit n crap off the 500 project  for 2 months  taunt001 taunt001 , so i took her over to my brothers for the rest of the year apart from october were she went to griffs for some tlc..full check over and a tune up and rebuild of the forks..she was back at mine in january   love8  when the 500 went up to my brothers...
just before i went on holiday i stripped her down and removed the wheels ..

i liked the cb1300 it was comfy pretty quick and after spending a shit load of money i got it to go round beds without it scaring me shitless..but i didnt totally mesh wit the cb1300 and ended up screwing the tits of it all the time to get out of it what the tuono did without trying..so she had to go and go it did...

now then.. sex011 .even though i lapst on her upkeep this tuono has a special place in my soul..its my mate and never has failed to impress me,  make me laugh and scare the shit out of me all at the same time.  jaw drop1z  so to repent for my sins , shes had ooodles of tlc thrown at her to make up for my  neglect and being a bastard to her by leaving her dirty , out in the rain and covered in nasty old suzuki parts . taunt001 taunt001
ive cleaned ,scrubbed and polished her every nook and orriface on her super slinky body.. tong1   angel1  .
.i have fitted a nice new nitron shockerand new dog bone and bearings.
all rads have been stripped n repainted, oil tank stripped and repainted ,fork bottoms stripped and repainted,wheels are being stripped and recoated in a nice new colour beffiting the paint work and the frame has been touched up where the stone chips have bitten her. .shes got a nice new carbon hugger to keep her new shocker protected from those bastard stones .

all the black paintwork has been stripped and repainted and shes had a special set of decals made up and fitted and  has just been covered in 6 coats of megga high gloss clearcote and polished up   drool1z drool1z drool1z and its shining like a diamond in a goats arse  coolio...shes got a new set of shoes to wear as well..
in fact she looks quite sexy,

well ide give her one.  nobhead

..but you lot will have to wait for some pictures  fin7 as shes not quite there yet....but it will be worth the wait... drool1z drool1z coolio
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 07:21:03 pm by roy » Logged

if it aint popin wheelys  your aint ridin it hard enough.....i will see you when i pass you
garry
Proper Fanny

Sir Williams of Bowland

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2018, 07:44:31 pm »

almost forgiven fer the neglect mucker..........................................................   almost
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: