tuonoworld.com
June 15, 2021, 05:25:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Be afraid.

Iā€™m back šŸ˜Š

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy your 2014 Calendars here.  (Read 27289 times)
Ash
Proper Fanny

Should know better

« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2014, 07:19:08 PM »

The ergonomics of a Tuono are just not right for her, believe me we have tried al-sorts of things.
Gen 1's and Gen 2's. She's getting a Honda Crossrunner, not to everyone's taste for sure, but it's her money and her choice.
And she can get round on it a lot faster than Daisy. It's been a good old slogger has the BT 1100, but I won't be sad to see the back of it.
Shovelheadwolf
Super Fud

It's an Aprilia, fuckhead!!

« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2014, 10:08:05 PM »

I've heard some pretty good things as to the FUN factor of the Crossrunner... And it's all about the FUN!! So kudos to Di and I hope she rides the wheels off of it!! I tried SloMo's and it was fun if a little to steady and smooth for me. Great pick up and I was able to pitch it intae a couple of corners whilst chasing Rico. The BIG question is... Has she decided on a name for this'un yet?!

slomogadgie
Master Fud

« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2014, 09:13:06 AM »

Nae the same as mine. Very close though, and many ways better then the Crosstourer.

BETTER MIN?
Ash
Proper Fanny

Should know better

« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2014, 06:29:11 PM »

I put a hundred miles on it yesterday to scrub the new tyres in that they fitted for her and I have to say, it's a comfortable bike to ride
quite possibly all day comfy, it's not a Tuono, so it doesn't handle as well, but I could ride it all day, it needs a can so she tells me, that's a first!
At the end of the day, it was what she chose and paid for and she loves it. Job done I reckon. Spain anyone ?
 smile2
Shovelheadwolf
Super Fud

It's an Aprilia, fuckhead!!

« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2014, 12:24:12 AM »

I've a big grin on me bonce. Very glad that Di has a bike that makes her grin. And now thee and she can have some ripping rideouts together. I look forward to pictorial proof!!

Tarks
Fudlet

« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2014, 04:32:03 PM »

Ergo no bike has ever been made more suitable for me lol its why ive had 3 now 4! Lol love the T gen 1/2 its bob on

3rd V60 04' Tuono Racing on its way
11' TV4APRC owned but stolen tbh dont miss it either :/
01' Falco-fuono "the old bird"
06' Caponord ETV1000 ABS "Twiki" < ask Nito about that :D

yeah, kettles on nip round I'll sort it.........
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: