Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Settle
tuonoworld.com
February 18, 2019, 03:58:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Will someone look for uncle Nobs mojo   yes sir

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Settle  (Read 1126 times)
slomogadgie
Master Fud

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2018, 05:23:39 am »

You know what?
That Tuono looks elegant sat between those two other bikes...
 happy119

Aye Tmin, it looks a cracker:)

BETTER MIN?
Evilkneyeball
Mega Fud

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2018, 06:31:58 pm »

Saw this beauty,,

I had one of them in about 1990, spent a fortune doing it up. When I bought it, it was a bit of  a banger with loads of non-original parts, I used to go to this big bike shop in an old building in Salford with a spares dept. upstairs and get one part, then order another. Gradually transformed it, but had to sell it when I went bust in the recession at the time.
MagnetMan
Mega Fud

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2018, 08:59:09 pm »

Was that Queens Park Motorcycles?
garry
Proper Fanny

Sir Williams of Bowland

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2018, 09:20:18 pm »

Almost certainly Queens Park.    Got my fizzy from there.   On hp. Or so I thought.   My old fella made me ride there every sat morn fer yonks to pay the mechanic in the Back garage my £4  ..  turns out it wasn't on hp at all. He'd paid fer it.  And They both went on the lash each sat on my money.
Nob
The Lord of Arscrack
A-Team

Extreme Mancunian.

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2018, 06:36:11 am »

Put a £25 deposit down one Saturday on a yeller Ts125er from there when I was 17. The next Saturday me dad took me down to get it back. Bike was about £12 a week, and I was on about £20 a week on a NTP course at Leigh tech. (15 from the course and 5 off me dad for doing saturday mornings with him)
I was giving me mam £6 a week, which she gave me £3 back for driving lessons, (do all mams do this ey1 ) and I needed 3-4 quid for shit like ale and me dinners. Poppa Nob had to explain that by then It would be sat in the garage all the time coz I couldn’t afford juice.
Sad times   frown1

And I didn’t even have a lid  laughing1

Turned out well coz Poppa Nob gave me his KH250  smile2

A GUT FULL OF ALE AND A HEAD FULL OF MAGIC

Pretty agile for a fat lad.
hector
Super Fud

Blow me !

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2018, 08:16:35 am »

you were lucky (going like Monty Python) I was lucky in a way as a mate got his lass pregnant and was to marry her . He had to get rid of his Yam 200 as it was on the drip . Therefore  NO deposit but just take over the payments £12 a month with any bike Ins from Norwich Union  . All my dad did was guarantor . I even had to buy my own push bike  at 13 (never had one before) £3 , a Dawes Clansman .
Evilkneyeball
Mega Fud

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2018, 10:28:40 am »

Queens Park Motorcycles, that was it, what an emporium.
You had to wait very patiently in a long queue at the spares counter where everybody was ordering bits and the guy would either shuffle off to find them or take your order down.
But at least you could still get the original parts, at a price, I remember paying a fortune for a silencer.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: