Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Throttle guide bracket
tuonoworld.com
August 22, 2018, 06:08:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plod on gentlemen   yes sir

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Throttle guide bracket  (Read 148 times)
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Back climbing the Apple Trees.

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2018, 08:53:00 am »

First thing yer need Les is nail clippers.   happy119

Thanks Aldo for the advice, my go to my local "Hollywood Nails" loads of TingTing's (Thai birds)work there.

That's flash mucker.   happy88

Tifa
Master Fud

I AM THE TIMELORD

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 02:06:11 pm »

..... go to my local "Hollywood Nails" loads of TingTing's (Thai birds)work there.

Why am I feeling there's something you're not telling us..... scratching1
snowman
Mega Fud

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2018, 06:38:49 pm »

How did the throttle brkt get broken ?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 06:39:24 pm by snowman » Logged

gen2 Factory, Full Akro baffles out, pazzo s/levers, Acossato Q/A throttle no3 the largest cam, A/P r/sets, K&N A/Filter ,Map2, Carbon f/Spktcover & shark fin lower and R&G sw/arm bobbins, 15/42 now!R&G bar ends, Brembo Oro discs , SBS Race Sinter pads In front,  Sbs excel in rear .
Rico
Fuderator

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2018, 04:04:22 pm »

Lads,
       I took Griff's advice and removed the air box and released the throttle cables engine side, to assist in the fitting of my replacement throttle guide bracket, disconnecting the hoses and connections, easy peasy, come to refit in reverse order. on the left hand side of the air box underneath an electrical connection are to little hoses, they appear to be a vacuum pipe connected to either cylinder head, what a palaver to refit took at least 30-40 minutes.

Leslie   

aye they are bugger them....important tho,  so mind ye dinnae kink them or they split when ye wir refittin.

Ye dinnae like it? Weel jist sook ma root!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: