Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I'd Like, Pictures of Your Bikes.
tuonoworld.com
January 18, 2019, 10:35:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plod on gentlemen   yes sir

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'd Like, Pictures of Your Bikes.  (Read 16249 times)
FTM
Mega Fud

« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2017, 06:58:34 am »

Looking good there Nito, your pension pot just keeps growing.  happy88
Next months Classic Motorcycle Mechanics will have an article about the bikes to invest in. Should be interesting reading.
Nito
Super Fud

Tuono R Limited

« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2017, 03:09:32 pm »

Thanks FTM,

That's a good mag. My wife bought me a copy the other day with the 996 on the cover. She was in the hairdressers so went to get a mag first, having already read all the girly mags she bought two bike mags and sat in the hairdressers reading them!

I see it looks like we've claimed another Tuono limited in the readers section too. Will be interesting to see which bikes they pull up in their new marketplace section!

Hyperthrust Cleared and Counting...
wileecoyote
Mega Fud

« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2017, 05:14:48 pm »

Looks to be in great shape Nito....................

I always wanted a 907 but never seen them even close to that clean. Usually bodywork is thrashed or crazy graphics put on them.

Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius
ACME Race Team, Chief Rider/Mechanic
NO WINS, cant get around them anvils
2002 Aprilia Tuono "Francesca" 2012 Aprilia Tuono "Valentina"
2006 FZ 1   "Mr Masimoto"
2009 FZ 1  "Ms Ono"
1989 FZR 1000  "PITA"
FTM
Mega Fud

« Reply #103 on: October 02, 2017, 05:56:59 pm »

Thanks FTM,

That's a good mag. My wife bought me a copy the other day with the 996 on the cover. She was in the hairdressers so went to get a mag first, having already read all the girly mags she bought two bike mags and sat in the hairdressers reading them!

I see it looks like we've claimed another Tuono limited in the readers section too. Will be interesting to see which bikes they pull up in their new marketplace section!

Just the other day my missus asked what bike I wanted to buy as an investment next. I'm not sure if she's joking but I'm not going to push my luck yet. A nice 85/86 Suzuki 750 Slab-side would look nice in the garage though  happy119.

Nito
Super Fud

Tuono R Limited

« Reply #104 on: October 03, 2017, 03:04:43 pm »

Lol, Yep, you're going to have to collect the whole set of homologation specials now...!!

Nito
Super Fud

Tuono R Limited

« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2018, 07:37:55 am »

Looks to be in great shape Nito....................

I always wanted a 907 but never seen them even close to that clean. Usually bodywork is thrashed or crazy graphics put on them.

Thanks Wileecoyote, I somehow missed your comment. I can’t wait to ride it this year Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  

Jump to: