tuonoworld.com
July 04, 2020, 07:38:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: eat4

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 41
  Print  
Author Topic: Pyrenees Trip September 10th to 17th  (Read 21307 times)
roy
Mega Fud

Aint she sweet

« Reply #200 on: August 10, 2019, 08:30:31 am »

scared09 scared09 scared09  so how is everyone getting on with prepping there bikes for the trip..?
been busy at this end,dog bone greasing,new tyres,new brake pads,rear wheel bearings,oil and filter,plugs,debug the air filter,change coolant.decrud and clean chain . and top off with a mighty big cleaning and polishing session.... sex011
seem to have lost the mileage off the clocks,just got a line of dashes then 23miles..not sure what thats all about.. ey1 what5 what5 what5
so for me its about where it needs to be ready for the trip... coolio drool1z drool1z
griff at AP is having an open day at his place in tamworth  on sunday sept 1st  . im meeting up with a bunch of fuds at 8.30am nutsford services m6 south, looks like its going to be a good turn out,any body else going?.

if it aint popin wheelys  your aint ridin it hard enough.....i will see you when i pass you
FTM
Mega Fud

https://lastwonatrophy.co.uk/newcastle-united/

« Reply #201 on: August 10, 2019, 08:49:31 am »

seem to have lost the mileage off the clocks,just got a line of dashes then 23miles..not sure what thats all about.. ey1 what5 what5 what5

Try switching from Miles to KM's, once you pass 100,000 km (62,137 miles) the clocks can't do the conversion to miles so revert back to zero+ miles.
FTM
Mega Fud

https://lastwonatrophy.co.uk/newcastle-united/

« Reply #202 on: August 10, 2019, 08:52:21 am »

Good idea changing the coolant, mine hasn't been changed for 7 years and the coolant started to overheat/boil in Spain.
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #203 on: August 10, 2019, 08:53:34 am »

Have had mine serviced, oil, filter and all fluids replaced.

Duc Glasgow send you a vid by the tech dude that's worked on yer machine, gave me an advisory for a wee stone chip on the front wheel.   frown1

I'll give the machine and chain a good clean the weekend before we leave, apart from the chain clean I think doing the rest of the machine is a bit of wasted time.

Always good to have your machine nice and clean but one wee wet spell over nearly 500 miles to Plymouth and it'll look manky.

Couldn't believe the state of our bikes when we got to Cosgaya last summer.   sad33  

roy
Mega Fud

Aint she sweet

« Reply #204 on: August 10, 2019, 09:18:16 am »

Try switching from Miles to KM's, once you pass 100,000 km (62,137 miles) the clocks can't do the conversion to miles so revert back to zero+ miles.

thats what it is then....thanks

if it aint popin wheelys  your aint ridin it hard enough.....i will see you when i pass you
roy
Mega Fud

Aint she sweet

« Reply #205 on: August 10, 2019, 09:22:10 am »

Have had mine serviced, oil, filter and all fluids replaced.

Duc Glasgow send you a vid by the tech dude that's worked on yer machine, gave me an advisory for a wee stone chip on the front wheel.   frown1

I'll give the machine and chain a good clean the weekend before we leave, apart from the chain clean I think doing the rest of the machine is a bit of wasted time.

Always good to have your machine nice and clean but one wee wet spell over nearly 500 miles to Plymouth and it'll look manky.

Couldn't believe the state of our bikes when we got to Cosgaya last summer.   sad33  

you know me aldo....i like it to be clean when i leave home ,what happens after that is another thing  sex09

Tifa
Master Fud

I AM THE TIMELORD

« Reply #206 on: August 10, 2019, 01:39:44 pm »

Hahahahaaa...yeah.....bikes looked more like enduro's by the time we reached the hotel. laughing1
Someone (can't remember who?) actually washed their bike at the hotel.. laughing1
Ash
Proper Fanny

Should know better

« Reply #207 on: August 10, 2019, 01:53:01 pm »

scared09 scared09 scared09  so how is everyone getting on with prepping there bikes for the trip..?
been busy at this end,dog bone greasing,new tyres,new brake pads,rear wheel bearings,oil and filter,plugs,debug the air filter,change coolant.decrud and clean chain . and top off with a mighty big cleaning and polishing session.... sex011
so for me its about where it needs to be ready for the trip... coolio drool1z drool1z
griff at AP is having an open day at his place in tamworth  on sunday sept 1st  . im meeting up with a bunch of fuds at 8.30am nutsford services m6 south, looks like its going to be a good turn out,any body else going?.

I will probably stick my head in on Griff's open day Roy.

Bikes new but I'll probably change the tyres before we go.
roy
Mega Fud

Aint she sweet

« Reply #208 on: August 10, 2019, 04:17:48 pm »

Hahahahaaa...yeah.....bikes looked more like enduro's by the time we reached the hotel. laughing1
Someone (can't remember who?) actually washed their bike at the hotel.. laughing1

nowt wrong with that...........i will be doing the same

Ash
Proper Fanny

Should know better

« Reply #209 on: August 10, 2019, 08:15:54 pm »

It'll be dark Roy
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 41
  Print  

Jump to: