tuonoworld.com
October 30, 2020, 04:35:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ANYONE SEEN NOBOOZYS MOJO?

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 41
  Print  
Author Topic: Pyrenees Trip September 10th to 17th  (Read 28110 times)
Evilkneyeball
Mega Fud

« Reply #260 on: August 29, 2019, 12:08:26 AM »

[/quote]
pirelli  angels..st front and gt rear
[/quote]

Why didn't you go for Angel GT II front & back? asking because I'm probably ordering them lunchtime Thursday.

Also, has anybody else had the centres of the rear brake pistons rot away, and is this a problem cos it still works?
FTM
Master Fud

https://lastwonatrophy.co.uk/newcastle-united/

« Reply #261 on: August 29, 2019, 06:05:54 AM »

Never had any rot away but when I've replaced them on other bikes I've noticed some pistons come as a hollow tube, some have an end cap. I've replaced capped ones with tubes and they work just the same.
Yoozy
Nobs immature. I'm an adult.
A-Team

Extreme Mancunian.

« Reply #262 on: August 29, 2019, 06:38:49 AM »

St tyres will be slightly softer in the middle than the GT, sport tour, grand tour, so the back will last longer and a bit more grip on the front? I have Conti road attack on the back and sport attack on the front, similar stuff, works for me.
Hollow pistons for heat dispersment?

Soon be hear boys, I've got all me shit sorted, just needs shoving in the bag  happy88

A GUT FULL OF ALE AND A HEAD FULL OF MAGIC

Pretty agile for a fat lad.
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #263 on: August 29, 2019, 07:05:38 AM »

St tyres will be slightly softer in the middle than the GT, sport tour, grand tour, so the back will last longer and a bit more grip on the front? I have Conti road attack on the back and sport attack on the front, similar stuff, works for me.
Hollow pistons for heat dispersment?

Soon be hear boys, I've got all me shit sorted, just needs shoving in the bag  happy88

Lucky you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nah I just need the rear tyre Ash sent me fitted and I'll be the same, stuff ma stuff into ma bags, strap em on and am off.  tuono; tuono; tuono; tuono; tuono; tuono; tuono; tuono; finger;

Ash
Proper Fanny

Should know better

« Reply #264 on: August 29, 2019, 01:42:15 PM »

I have to sort out what I'm taking and how big a bag I need. Should be done with 10 minutes or so to spare.
roy
Mega Fud

Aint she sweet

« Reply #265 on: August 29, 2019, 08:18:33 PM »

pirelli  angels..st front and gt rear
[/quote]

Why didn't you go for Angel GT II front & back? asking because I'm probably ordering them lunchtime Thursday.

Also, has anybody else had the centres of the rear brake pistons rot away, and is this a problem cos it still works?
[/quote]

as nob said below ...the tuono and i like the angels they are  really grippy  even in the wet yes sir
 the st tends to wear out a bit quick on the back,wereas the gt lasts a lot longer on the rear with no compromise on the grip  .
but the gt on the front feels a bit skittish in the wet   bop1 bop1     so i stick with what im confident with....well thats my take on things   scratching1 what5 this combo works for me  happy88
anhows evil you stick with a pair of gts as they will do you  tuono;..being you ride a lot slower than i do  sex09 sex09 and fall off at t junctions  angry26  being an old fart and all that..

if it aint popin wheelys  your aint ridin it hard enough.....i will see you when i pass you
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #266 on: August 29, 2019, 08:33:34 PM »

lookup1

laughing1

roy
Mega Fud

Aint she sweet

« Reply #267 on: August 29, 2019, 08:48:01 PM »

im ready for this ill tell thee....i got a shit week next week scared09 scared09, taunt008  monday n tuesday in plymouth navy dockyard,wednesday poole  and kent ,thursday in london  and friday cambridge and stevenage then that hike home.. then thats me done for 2 week .. exc1.. friday cant come soon enough bop17 bop1 bop17 exc1

if it aint popin wheelys  your aint ridin it hard enough.....i will see you when i pass you
Ash
Proper Fanny

Should know better

« Reply #268 on: August 29, 2019, 09:57:49 PM »

Are you doing Griffs on Sunday Roy ?
roy
Mega Fud

Aint she sweet

« Reply #269 on: August 29, 2019, 10:23:06 PM »

Are you doing Griffs on Sunday Roy ?
if its raining no!

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 41
  Print  

Jump to: