Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Ride out Friday 22nd or 23rd March
tuonoworld.com
September 16, 2019, 07:49:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   yes sir

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ride out Friday 22nd or 23rd March  (Read 4568 times)
lion
Fud

« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2019, 07:49:39 pm »

nice pics  happy88
Rico
Fuderator

« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2019, 09:30:11 pm »

now then......Sunday morning!

Up early hopin tae get away sharp but Nob likes a lie in and was needin his first breakfast o the day. "brown or white toast Steve? says Mike, yes please says Nob 6 slices and a pint o T later....... so we dinnae get away quite as early as ah had planned.

So off we go following Mikes fine directions and approach a junction wi a silver car sat aboot a meter frae the line. We sits a bit an it doesnt move, then traffice comes along so we still sit some more.........

.........then WHAMMO...the twat starts reversin,  and nae at a slow trickle either, and smacks right intae the front o ma bike. So doon it goes ontae its side wi a hell of a crack..

Ahv just stepped off the bike as its goes doon so stomps tae the car window ragin tae gie the wifey a piece o ma mind. angry19  Dozy cow stares at me and says OOOh ah didnae see you....No Shit Sherlock!

So ahv a cracked front mudguard and scraped carbon heat shield on the Akra and on the engine bars but generally nae that bad. Shes got a fair old dent and scratch on her Volvo but tough shit hen.

We swaps details and noo ahm pending her coughin up for the new bits, which shes agreed tae do..........some folk ah tell ye !

Ye dinnae like it? Weel jist sook ma root!
Aka_Gilo
Proper Fanny

« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2019, 09:36:09 pm »

Fuck sake R. Some people are so bloody pig shit thick they should have been smothered at birth. I had a bloke do the same to me years back, whacked his car into reverse and booted it, straight into me who had been sat there for 30 seconds. I was in a car.....

That's the problem with the internet.  No one knows you're a cat.
Rico
Fuderator

« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2019, 09:40:19 pm »

and so back tae the trip and  Nob and his love o multiple breakfast...on the way up brekkie No.2 looms wi a full English at Prees, Midway Trucker Cafe think it was, next door tae the Raven.

Nice view........the lakes bonny too  tong1

AND FINALLY.....faggots n Top Nosh Kebab .........real healthy eatin....if yer intae lips tits n nips in a offal soup  Kebab was very good tho  eat26 happy88

« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 09:48:32 pm by Rico » Logged

Ye dinnae like it? Weel jist sook ma root!
Vinny
Mega Fud

« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2019, 10:02:02 pm »

Sorry to hear about the idiot bumping your bike - good to know your not hurt - could have been worse I suppose

I would not trust anyone to pay up for your repairs - get a claim in to her insurance company soon as you can
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2019, 10:46:23 pm »

Nice pics Rico,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,some idiots shouldnae be allowed behind the wheel of a vehicle.   sport011

felix
Mega Fud

« Reply #136 on: March 27, 2019, 06:28:57 am »

Nice pics R........

bugga about the bike...... still, as above, at least your ok....
felix
Mega Fud

« Reply #137 on: March 27, 2019, 06:31:44 am »

Ali  - ya stead is gleaming in that pic......... no sign of road kill on it at all...... too early for midgies i guess  !

smile2
s1imster
Master Fud

its a dogs life

« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2019, 07:50:36 am »

not a good end to your trip Rico sad33 , lucky the impact didn't wreck your forks.

i im glad your ok  happy88

it wasn't the woman from the pub was it, she may have heard what you thought of her  faggots

if it aint broke fix it till it is
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #139 on: March 27, 2019, 08:23:22 am »

Ali  - ya stead is gleaming in that pic......... no sign of road kill on it at all...... too early for midgies i guess  !

smile2

Aye f, November last year, midge all hibernating or do they all die off, think it's the latter.   scratching1

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  

Jump to: