Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/sites/375/b5a/www.tuonoworld.com/web/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Thieving Scrotes
tuonoworld.com
October 23, 2019, 12:29:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   yes sir

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thieving Scrotes  (Read 165 times)
MagnetMan
Mega Fud

« on: September 13, 2019, 11:45:15 pm »

Started a new job in Manchester a couple of weeks ago and yesterday went to work on the Tiger for the first time to the new place. Chained the bike to a bike security loop, put a disc lock on front wheel and a U-lock through back wheel parked at side of our building. When I got back to bike at end of day I found a note stuck to it with a phone number asking me to call about an incident with the bike.
So gave a call and was told that a group of scrotes on scooters had been all over my bike checking out the locks etc obviously with a view to stealing it. Glad I'd put all the security on that I had but very worrying that there was such a close call within a few hours of parking up on the first day I'd used it to go to Manchester.
Just be careful when you're leaving your bike anywhere and make sure you lock it up well the thieving little fuckers are everywhere.
FTM
Mega Fud

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 06:56:29 am »

That was a close one. I read the other day professional thieves are sticking tiny trackers to bikes they want to steal and then later going to the place where the bike is kept and stealing it from there.
Aka_Gilo
Proper Fanny

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 06:10:33 pm »

There's a video doing the rounds on Facefud of an attempted scooter attack on a guy on a bike not far from me. The guy fought back and battered a couple of the fuckers, but worrying that you have to look out for that shit when you're out on your bike. 

Thank that bitch May and the Tory party for decimating the police force, so the scrotes know the  chances of getting caught are near- non existent.

That's the problem with the internet.  No one knows you're a cat.
felix
Mega Fud

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 06:39:28 pm »

Kin Bass-Turds.....

Seems to get worse every year........ lucky escape for you tho......
snowman
Mega Fud

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2019, 09:40:26 am »

Yeah check for the tracker being planted just in case .

gen2 Factory, Full Akro baffles out, pazzo s/levers, Acossato Q/A throttle no3 the largest cam, A/P r/sets, K&N A/Filter ,Map2, Carbon f/Spktcover & shark fin lower and R&G sw/arm bobbins, 15/42 now!R&G bar ends, Brembo Oro discs , SBS Race Sinter pads In front,  Sbs excel in rear .
Nito
Super Fud

Tuono R Limited

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 02:32:43 pm »

Crikey re trackers.

That was nice of that person to leave a note. Nice to know there's plenty of decent folk about still.

Hyperthrust Cleared and Counting...
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2019, 09:55:11 am »

Glad your machine is ok mucker.   happy119

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: