tuonoworld.com
October 30, 2020, 03:40:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ANYONE SEEN NOBOOZYS MOJO?

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Daddy.....whats that long thing?  (Read 1141 times)
Vinny
Master Fud

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2020, 09:12:54 PM »

Very clean looking bike mate, nice one.  I never had any Derry boots though.  winking1

You can still get them if you want there is a company that sell only Derri boots
Aka_Gilo
Proper Fanny

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2020, 11:01:40 PM »

True words. I had a pair when I was despatching.

I’d always ridden in DM’s (or sometime  trainers!  eek1z ) so when I started despatching I bought some horrible cheap shiny bike boots from my mum’s catalogue book. They were shite, I looked a right wanker in them. I gave  them away to another despatcher when pissed one night after about a week.  Went back to my DMs.

That's the problem with the internet.  No one knows you're a cat.
Yoozy
Nobs immature. I'm an adult.
A-Team

Extreme Mancunian.

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2020, 08:34:00 AM »

Looks mint, very butch.

A GUT FULL OF ALE AND A HEAD FULL OF MAGIC

Pretty agile for a fat lad.
Rico
Fuderator

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2020, 01:53:14 PM »

Aye , its well clean, but not 100% original in some bits like the wheel colour and the engine is sprayed which the original wasnt but ahm nae that anal about such things so its well good enough for me, it starts and runs fine so ahm happy.

Only bug is its missing the chrome grab rail from seat ( which is a recovered aftermarket job) which would finish it off nice for me.  Rare as fook or crazy expensive USA import if you can source a good one.  Theres a few 1980/81 onwards grab rails out there but they are a more square profile ali looking thing which wouldnt look right.  I,ll find one at the right price someday I,m sure.

Ye dinnae like it? Weel jist sook ma root!
roy
Mega Fud

Aint she sweet

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2020, 09:01:24 PM »

.... hug5 ...  that ma boy is what they used to call a "kickstart".....thir extinct now ye ken.

1979 GS850E just added tae the stable, same as ah had when a fresh 19 year old loon.  Went tae buy a battery, saw this and well.....the credit card wiz oot and the deal done afore ah kent were ah wiz. what5

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Hj1nRH4h.jpg[/img

nice and tidy machine.. i had a 750 one with the 850 top end transplanted on to it  came with a maverik 4 into one was a great bike souded well ....until i ran wide on  right hander and clipped the curb at 80 plus ,the bike hit a lamp post and it broke in two ... it was a shit walk home no arse or knees left in mi jeans .
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 09:04:35 PM by roy » Logged

if it aint popin wheelys  your aint ridin it hard enough.....i will see you when i pass you
Aldo
Proper Fanny

Brain damaged by apples.

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2020, 10:22:34 PM »

At least yer farts got a good run oot on the way home.   happy119

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: